To facilitate easy access to the GSIS membership records, the agency had launched the eGSISMO or the Electronic GSIS Member Online. This online facility allows active members to check their records anytime.
Aside from being an active member of GSIS, you should also enroll to eCard Plus so that you can check your records online.
How to enroll for an eCard
- Visit the nearest GSIS office in your area and bring two valid IDs such as LTO license, voter’s registration ID, passport, PRC license, and company ID.
- Fill out the eCard enrollment form with the required details and submit it to the designated GSIS personnel.
- The eCard will be released in a few weeks through snail mail or you can claim it at the GSIS office.
- Once you receive the eCard, the next thing to do is to proceed to the GSIS Wireless Activated Processing System or G-W@PS kiosk and insert the card into the card reader.
- Touch the screen to choose your pre-registered fingers.
- If there’s no problem about your fingerprint, your eCard will be activated. Activating your card is only allowed once.
The eCard Plus can be used in checking your account or if you want to apply for loans. You can use it in any G-W@PS kiosk or visit http://www.gsis.gov.ph/ and log in your GSIS ID number indicated on your eCard Plus. You will reach the GSIS membership Information page and all you have to do is to enter the registered password so that you can view your personal records.
Another way is to register with eGISMO. Once you sign up with this online facility you can easily view your employment profile, service records and the SOLA or the statement of loan account. The good thing about using eGISMO is that you can access your records anytime you want without going to the GSIS office.